GREEKC Stakeholder Event.
- Martin Kuiper
- Sandra Orchard
7th of April:
- 09:00 – 09:30: The Gene Regulation Knowledge Commons: The interoperable set of resources for research on Regulation of Gene Expression. GREEKC Objectives, activities, results, 2019 plans (Martin Kuiper).
- 09:30 – 09:55: Defining what we want to annotate: Cartoons (Ruth Lovering).
- 09:55 – 10:20: Defining how we can annotate causality (Marcio Luis Acencio)
- 10:20 – 10:45: Coffee break.
- 10:45 – 11:10: The role of Text Mining in curation workflows (Fabio Rinaldi).
- 11:10 – 11:35: Defining what the Gene Regulation Knowledge Commons should enable: Use cases (tba).
- 11:35 – 12:00: ISB community input to GREEKC proposals: Planned workshops/training schools/feedback through questionnaires (Martin Kuiper).
- 12:00 – 13:00: Lunch break.
- Joint GREEKC – IMEX event (Martin Kuiper and Pablo Porras):
- 13:00 – 13:30: Capturing Causal Relationships: the MICAST checklist (Vasundra Touré).
- 13:30 – 14:00: MICAST Curation Guidelines: Example of Transcription Factor – Target Gene relationship (TBA).
- 14:00 – 15:00: Open discussion topics (Martin Kuiper and Pablo Porras):
- Capturing functional events beyond physical associations: how much detail is needed?
- Capturing functional events beyond physical associations: how much detail is available in literature?
- 15:00 – 15:15: Joint wrap up and closing remarks (Martin Kuiper and Pablo Porras).
- 15:15 – 16:15: Buffer time for pending IMEx curation issues discussion (Pablo Porras).