GREEKC Workshop, Stakeholder Event.
- Martin Kuiper
- Sandra Orchard
7th of April:
- 09:00 – 09:20: The Gene Regulation Knowledge Commons: The interoperable set of resources for research on Regulation of Gene Expression. GREEKC Objectives, activities (Martin Kuiper).
- 09:20 – 09:40: Defining what we want to annotate: Cartoons (Ruth Lovering).
- 09:40 – 10:00: From GO and SO to GRO (Jesualdo Tomás Fernández Breis)
- 10:00 – 10:20: The role of text mining in curation workflows (Fabio Rinaldi)
- 10:20 – 10:45: Coffee break.
- 10:45 – 11:15: First results inspired by GREEKC (Martin Kuiper).
- 11:15 – 12:15: ISB community input to GREEKC proposals: Planned workshops/training schools/feedback through surveys (Martin Kuiper).
- 12:15 – 13:15: Lunch break.
- Joint GREEKC – IMEX event (Martin Kuiper and Pablo Porras):
- 13:15 – 13:50: Capturing Causal Relationships: the MICAST checklist and how it can guide curation (Vasundra Touré, Steven Vercruysse).
- 13:50 – 14:15: MICAST Curation Guidelines: Example of Transcription Factor – Target Gene relationship curation (Marcio Luis Acencio).
- 14:15 – 15:15: Open discussion topics (Martin Kuiper and Pablo Porras):
- Capturing functional events beyond physical associations: how much detail is needed?
- coffee break
- Capturing functional events beyond physical associations: how much detail is available in literature?
- 15:15 – 15:30: Joint wrap up and closing remarks (Martin Kuiper and Pablo Porras).
- 15:30 – 16:15: Buffer time for pending IMEx curation issues discussion (Pablo Porras).
The morning session will be in the Boardroom of the University Centre